I recently started to watch TopGear again. Right from the beginning, series 1. I think it’s the best car program in the world. The format, the presenters, the music, the video—no one can do better. Somehow they manage to make the show exciting.
- Jeremy goes to Calle in Citroen Belingo
- Richard shows concept of Ford GT40
- Jeremy Drives Pagani Zonda (CI2 SRH) agaings Lamborghini Murcielago (YI)
- Richard tests what speed you need to be doing to avoid speed cameras:
Honda Civic Type R 129mph — not enough
Mercedes CL AMG 148mph — not enough
TVR Tuscan S (S6 TVR) over 170 mph
- Jeremy starts Volvo 740 diesel that runs on vegetable oil
- Richard drives Mazda 6 (GL02 NBG) sport saloon
- Mentioned Bentley Continental GT
- Lamborghini Murcielago: 1:29
- Pagani Zonda: 1:23
Star in a reasonably priced car
In Series 1 they drive Suzuki Liana as a reasonably priced car. It costs just 9995 pounds.
- Harry Enfield — 2:01